COKE 1980 White Trucker
This cap is inspired by the cultural impact of both the beverage and the drug that created epidemics of poverty, poor health, broken families and generations of addiction that swept America by storm. These issues, stemming from the rabid consumerism of the time, still impacts people, even today.
I created this hat not to be funny, or to be ironic - but to start conversations about how in just as quick as a decade, consumerism trends can negatively impact the lives of Americans with the change in formula for a drink or a rock.Read more on my thoughts about this period in my blog post here.
• Spot clean with filtered water and a micro fiber cloth. Using unfiltered water on white polyester can induce discoloration.
• 100% polyester front
• 100% polyester mesh back
• Thicker and heavier fabric than most trucker hats, laminated with high-density, non-toxic foam
• Structured, 5-panel cap, high-profile
• 8 rows of stitching on a pre-curved visor
• Matching fabric undervisor
• Matching color braid and sweatband
• Adjustable plastic snap
• One size fits most
• Made in the USA of imported materials
Original artwork Handdrawn by L.A. Artist BEN FRIEND and digitized for 3D Puff embroidery finish.
|A (inches)||B (inches)||C (inches)||D (inches)|
|One Size||24 - 26||6||3||8 ⅝|
|A (cm)||B (cm)||C (cm)||D (cm)|