Keep It Real Diary
Writing to yourself is a lost art in our tech-fueled world, but it's an important and often under-appreciated means of self expression.
Whether you call it a diary or refer to it as a journal, having a place to write down your thoughts, feelings, memories and personal impressions about life can be healing and teach you to know yourself better. It can also unlock the vault of power untapped with your creativity, and inspire you to manifest dreams that might otherwise stay hidden.
I designed this diary with YOU in mind. Start jotting down your thoughts today and let me know how writing a diary has helped you.
• Covers with soft-touch coating
• Cover weight: 10.38 oz/yd² (352 g/m²)
• Page weight: 2.62 oz/yd² (89 g/m²)
• Metal wire-o binding
• 140 dotted pages
• Size: 5.25″ × 8.25″ (13 × 21 cm)
• Blank product sourced from the US