Zodiac Charm Chain Bracelet
Don’t let your one aunt from a small town and hair that went out of style in 1974 tell you that horoscopes and zodiac signs are for devil worshippers and heathens. Ain’t nobody got time for that, and this bracelet isn’t even overpriced so like, do yourself a favor and stop listening to ignorant boomers.
Instead of putting up with their closed minds (probably deteriorating from ingesting microwaveable dinners for so long) try these fail-resistant solutions:
1) So, the next time someone tells you the zodiac signs aren’t real and it’s just a bunch of “hippe LA sh*t” you saw “on tv” or “that instagram crap” - ask them how the alignment of the stars and planets couldn’t possibly affect anything on earth (us) BUT
the sun can literally help grow a seed from underneath a layer of dirt and cow shit.
And if they ask you “well how is that the same”
“Through a process called photosynthesis, plants absorb energy from the sun, which fuels the processes necessary for survival.”
Full stop. (They’ll love your use of wartime telegram lingo)
2) Buy this bracelet and every time you see that aunt, shake it in her face like a boneless chicken wing from WingStop.
Anyway, I digress.
This chain link bracelet featured a beautiful zodiac sign - it’s a really cute gift and it’s well made. Unlike those tv dinners your annoying aunt tried to feed you as a kid.
Another feature I absolutely love is this bracelet boasts a toggle closure which is easy to get on and off while also staying secure enough to prevent losing your little zody charm.
this bracelet is a vibe and for this price + this description the fact that you’ve read this far and it’s not in your cart yet is incredibly offensive. I still love you tho.
Total length is 7.5 inches (unlike that one ex bf I had who was a total closet bottom)
- Gold dipped brass
- Great personalized Gift for any event, Birthdays, holidays, christenings or abortions.
- Made in China of imported materials
- Sold by BEN FRIEND Los Angeles